DO YOU NEED A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER? BOOK WITH US. +254.777.244.245. click here for our work.
KENYA WEDDING VENUES
Below is a list of wedding venues or locations in Nairobi and some well known ones in Naivasha, Nakuru, Kisumu and Coast. Included are the contact details and rates that they vary year in year out. (The list is in no particular order of importance. We will keep adding to it)
Safari Park Hotel and Casino
– Location: It is located about 30 minutes by road from the city center. It sits off Thika Highway giving easy access from Nairobi as well as from the central part of Kenya.
– Contact Details: 020 3633000, 0722205683, 0733333713
– Rates: They don’t offer wedding grounds alone but a complete package starting at Kshs 1800 per person. Check out more details of their packages on their site: http://www.safaripark-hotel.com/?page=wedding-packages
Windsor Golf Hotel and Country Club
– Location: Its located along Kigwa Road, off Kiambu Road, along the Northern Bypass, and it presents extensive open space for a garden event with the old English architecture forming the background.
– Contact Details: 020 8647003/4, 0722 203 361/2/3/4, 0733 333 217/8
– Website: http://www.windsorgolfresort.com
– Rates: Described below
* Garden Pond location – hosting 150 people at a cost of Kshs.70,000 (exclusive of the setup, food and drinks)
* 10th tee location -Most popular. Hosting 1500 people at a cost of Kshs. 140,000/- (exclusive of the setup, food and drinks).
* Lake View location: Intimate setting, set right next to the lake, accommodates upto 300 people at a cost of Kshs.120, 000/- (exclusive of the setup, food and drinks).
* Kigwa View location: Set next to a dam, accommodating upto 500 people at a cost of Kshs.100, 000/- (exclusive of the setup, food and drinks)
Naivasha Sopa Lodge
– Location: This lodge offers lush green environment with dozens of acacia trees. It is located on the shores of Lake Naivasha.
– Contact Details: Contact Office – Peponi Plaza, Peponi Road Tel:+254-20-3750235, +254-20-3616000, Fax: +254-20-3751507,
Naivasha Sawela Lodge
– Location: It is located on the shores of Lake Naivasha, about an hour’s drive from the capital city.
- Contact office: 4th Floor Corner House, Mama Ngina/Kimathi Street:
- TEL: +254 20 221 4960, Cell. +254 723 423129 / 733 751 118
- Website: http://www.sawelalodges.com
Enashipai Resort & Spa
– Location: It is situated in the Great Rift Valley along the shores of Lake Naivasha
- Booking Office: 7th Floor, Prosperity House, Westlands Road
- Physical Address: Moi South Lake Rd, Naivasha
- Tel: +254 20 3592627 | Cell: +254 713 254035
- Website: http://enashipai.com
Rates: Offer different packages for their clients: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze –
Bamboo Gardens Kiambu
Bamboo Garden Home offers extra-ordinary accommodation in the suburbs of Nairobi, Kenya. The fresh aura and serene environment of the home is ideal for rest, personal & group meditation, seminars, retreats, corporate events and other social events such as weddings.
Kiambu Fairview Gardens
Fairview Gardens is this hidden treasure has been opened up to the public to enjoy its beautifully manicured gardens during significant occasions such as weddings or large corporate events. The central feature of Fairview Gardens is its man-built fresh water dam that is populated with tilapia and that forms a spectacular backdrop to any event hosted at this venue.
The surrounding coffee provides a changing canvass with seasonality and the trees changing colors from speckled white during the flowering period, mellow greens as the coffee beans mature, and a dashing bold red during the harvest season.
For birdwatchers, hikers, and cycling enthusiasts many memorable moments can be enjoyed and for those who desire photographic shoots, bookings can be made at good value rates to shoot photos by the Riara Falls or the magnificent scenic backdrops that Fairview Estate offers.
The Fun Zone
Fun zone is a family restaurant where parents can relax on weekends sipping cappuccinos, catching up on e-mail or reading a book in the garden restaurant that overlooks the play area while the kids have fun and entertain themselves on the diverse play equipment.
During the week Fun Zone is a business meeting joint or a place where one can relax in the garden.
Thayu Farm Hotel
Thayu is a serene venue in Limuru located in the lush tea countryside of Tigoni, a few kilometres from Nairobi.
For reservations, bookings and more information you can reach them on: +254-731619756 and +254-720248835
This is a Nairobi Boutique Hotel in Limuru (5-Star Hotel) Featuring just 14 Suites Located between Tigoni Police Station and Kantarian Community Police post which are about 2 Kilometers from the Hotel.
It is also an all suite hotel with just 16 suites of different sizes with 3 presidential suites located on the 1st floor and 2nd floors with a private Jacuzzi, 3 two bed roomed family rooms on the 1st and lower ground floors with a shared lounge.
The property features 16 spacious and comfortable suites. Rooms available include Junior Suites, Presidential Suites with Jacuzzis, and one Penthouse Suite. These over-sized rooms are ideal for both families and those looking for true privacy and seclusion.
* 9 Junior Suites
* 02 Presidential Suite
* 01 Pent House Suite
* 02 Family Suites (02 Rooms)
For Bookings contact their Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967 Mobile : 0721242711 or drop them an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Limuru Gardens hotel in Limuru, Kenya. Located at Limuru, Nazareth Road 1.2 miles from the city center
Fuschia Gardens At Eldo Farm
Fuchsia Gardens is located just 29 Kilometers (30min drive) from Nairobi city center, amidst the carpet ever-green tea plantations of Limuru.
The garden is uniquely surrounded by the panoramic views of tea plantations, hills & valleys, botanical plants and wildlife that is indigenous to the area.The venue offers inspiring reception possibilities, whilst remaining dedicated to preserving the unique eco-system of the surrounding Limuru area.
The venue has space to host your whole entourage of approximately 1,000ppl, and offers many design possibilities.
Karen Country Lodge
Set in luxurious gardens, this magnificent event location is designed to cater for up to 500 guests with ease and comfort.
Beyond the manicured lawns sits quintessential bungalow with contemporary decor complimenting the most extravagant of weddings.
Our internationally trained chefs can create exceptional, unique menus, personalised to suit your taste. our finest wines, sophisticated cocktails, fresh juices and extensive bar reserves pay tribute to your culinary choice.
Karen Country Lodge’s extensive secure parking to easily accommodate all your guests and our highly efficient generator ensures any occasion runs consistently. Professional advisors and suppliers are available for your consultation to help create your dream.
Dependable staff bring a wealth of experience to bare, leaving you confident and at ease in your choice of Karen Country Lodge.
Ol Arabel garden is a secluded, meticulously manicured garden, sprawled under 80+ year old trees, in the quiet Nairobi suburb of Ridgeways.
This garden is laid against the backdrop of an old English colonial-style 4-bedroom house, complete with all amenities for short-stay accommodation meetings/seminars for small groups, and as a location for TV and motion picture shoots.
La Bedelle Runda
The Bedelle is a luxurious premier boutique residence in Nairobi City. Truly magnificent in its setting, the property is domineeringly grand.
The interior décor, charming gardens and unique ambience have all conspired to make The Bedelle a haven for the most discerning business executives, tourists and travellers alike.
Perfect for small intimate weddings and events, and photoshoots.
Paradise Gardens is located 10 KM from the City centre, off Kiambu road and walking distance from Paradise lost. It consists of one acre of well manicured lawns with breath taking views of the large man-made dam and vast coffee estate all around.
One unique feature is the split level grounds that allow for couples to conduct their entire wedding program in one venue. The lower grounds are next to the 10 acre dam and make it the ideal setting for the first ceremony of a wedding, when the two tie the knot.
This is further enhanced by the Floating deck, where the two can actually say “I Do” while afloat!!
The upper grounds are ideal for the reception, and can host upto 2000 people.
Parking facilities are no challenge as the grounds can accommodate upto 400 cars.
You can contact them on Mob: +254 722 707 909 / +254 722 527 927 or email@example.com
Rusinga Island Lodge is located on Rusinga Island by the shores of Lake Victoria, the world’s second largest freshwater lake. Rusinga Island Lodge with its luxurious accommodation is a great place to relax before, during or at the end of a rigorous and exciting East African safari.
Exuding an atmosphere of serene tranquility, Rusinga’s manicured lawns stretch to Lake Victoria’s edge.
Wigot Gardens Kisumu
Wigot gardens is set right next to the beautiful Kajulu hills in Kisumu. Their hilltop location will literally take your lakeside holiday to another level. Whoever spends some time here will soon appreciate the benefits of this new hotspot in Kisumu.
The diverse environment offered in this Kisumu region turns your leisure time into pure bliss. Every stay at Wigot Gardens is a great adventure with its two restaurants, four exquisite room types, 3 conference rooms and boardrom as well as the new swimming pool that overlooks Kisumu city.
The soon-to-be-introduced luxury camps will definitely entice travellers who want a safari-like living experience within a city.
Grounds have a capacity of 500 Pax Restaurant style.
For Bookings Contact them on: +254 708 112 222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moonsoon Gardens Nyali
Swahili Beach Hotel
Karen Blixen Coffee Gardens
– Location: It is situated in the posh Karen estate in Nairobi and can host about 200 persons
– Contact Details: +254-20-88 21 38, 254-20-88 2130, 0733-616 206, 0722-848 043
– Website: http://www.karenblixencoffeegarden.com
– Rates: The grounds go for 185,000. They require 80% deposit to secure the grounds.
– Location:It sits at the foot of Lukenya Hills in Athi River. It is a serene environment away from the noise of the city.
– Contact Details: 0727 880488 /0736 880 488 / 0736 987 190
– Location: It is located along Thika Highway about 25 minutes from the city center. This venue offers both indoor and outdoor reception space.
– Contact Details: 020 8563540, 020 8561201/2/7 /,0722 205891/2, 0722 205492, 0733 410005, 254-2-8563540-6
– Website: http://www.utaliihotel.co.ke/
– Location: It can host between 10 and 500 people either indoors or on the lush gardens. It is located off Magadi Road a short distance from the Bomas of Kenya, between BrookHouse & Banda School
– Contact Details: 0729 43 63 23, 0734 83 38 54
– Website: http://www.marogardens.com
– Location: It rests on over two acres of land, and boasts of two restaurants and a conference hall. It is located in Spring Valley. Very beautiful place
– Contact Details: 0714 744 231, 0737 744 231, 020 803 4445/6
Nairobi Safari Walk
– Location: It is located off Lang’ata Road about 7km from the city center. Aside from the wide range of wildlife such as buffalos and gazelles, there is sufficient space for the couple and friends. Perfect for an engagement and bridal team shoot.
– Contact Details: 020-2587435,
– Location: It is located in Karen, a short distance from the Karen shopping center.
– Contact Details: 254-020-4451374, +254-020-3000898
– Location: Dinham Resort Garden is located 15 km from The Village Market, 50 metres from Kentmere Club Tigoni Limuru Road.
– Location: Located off Limuru rd
– Location: Located in Tigoni, 25 minutes away from the city center.
– Contact Details: +254 722 345 016, +254 721 831 576
Stedmak Grounds, Karen
– Location: This is a new place that was launched in August in 2012. It located off Langata road on your way to Karen past Nakumatt Galleria. After passing NPC Karen move about 200 meters and you will see a rough road on the right hand side. A sign post indicating Stedmark will lead you to the location.
-Contact: Maina at 0733828087
A kitchen made for the caterers to prepare food for the guests plus clean washrooms both for adults and children. They require 65% of the total amount to book.
Marist International College
– Location: This college is located in Karen off Langata road. I have attended a wedding at this place and it has a huge ground that hosts weddings and other events.
– Contacts: 020 2012787/97, W: www.miuc.ac.ke
Jockey Club-Ngong Race Course
– Location: Jockey club of Kenya is located along Ngong road in Nairobi
– Contacts: 0708 299 048, 0733 777 417/0722 414 598, Website: http://www.jockeyclubofkenya.com/